White Cranberry Martini
Are you planning a fabulous holiday party? There are three things that make a party stand out: the food, the decor and of course a signature drink. We have come up with one of the most fabulous cocktail, that we tried out at a party last night. Everyone loved it and said it was very refreshing. The White Cranberry Martini is a must try. We love how the frozen cranberries make this cocktail stand out.
One obstacle that we had was that the white cranberry juice can be hard to find. Wegmans carries the Ocean Spray version and they also make their own brand. Hope you love this cocktail as much as we do!
- 2 oz Cranberry Vodka (We used Finlandia)
- 0.75 oz Cointreau (Orange liqueur)
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice/Simple Syrup Mixture
- 2 oz White Cranberry Juice
- Frozen Cranberries
- Combine ingredients over ice in shaker.
- Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a few frozen cranberries