Top Stocking Stuffers For Kids!
I know, lots of bloggers out there have their "must have" stocking stuffer lists. I am no exception! Stockings are probably the best part of Christmas morning for me. I individually wrap all the goodies I tuck in for my kids so each one is a true treasure.
So, I've rounded up a few fun, cute gifts they are sure to covet in their stockings. Below read on for my top five girls and top five boys stocking stuffers.
For The Girls:
1. Cherokee Sequin Tank, from Target. I even want one of these! And at only id="mce_marker"2.99, it's sure to be a pleaser in any girls' stocking.
2. Pink Leopard Print TOMS, from Nordstrom. I know my little girl wants a pair. Just perfect to tuck into a stocking.
3. Hello Kitty Bow Compact Mirror, from Sephora. I know my daughter would love to tuck this into her bag.
4. "Have A Cherry Christmas" Lip Gloss, by Philosophy. Not too flashy, perfect for the little girl in your life.
5. M & M's Earbuds, by Maxell. Too cute!
For The Boys:
1. Batman Hat, from Target. Any boy would love to stay warm with this hat! A steal at $9.99.
2. Love these Fan Decks, from Pottery Barn Kids. Available in Superhero or Star Wars.
3. Solar Powered Bug, Fat Brain Toys. We were once at a science museum and my boys played with something similar to this for hours!
4. Crayola Airbrush Maker, by Crayola. Turns a marker into an airbrush. Art loving kids will dig it!
5. Spy Glasses, available at Amazon. I love these.....and they are a steal at $2.50 for a fun stocking stuffer.
Editor's Note: I have not been solicited by any of the above companies. I simply love their stuff!