- First I would like to say that sometime my blog's are quite personal. I like fir others to see the similarities not the differences. I feel entitled to be able to express myself without needing justifications. I'm not persay a religious person. Many people define themselves as one or another religion. I'm not to judge what others believes are. But my personal believes may or may not be to someone's likings. I was introduced to religion as child. Our family attended a Baptist church. That's when I learned about the trinity. The father,the son, and the holy spirit. Furthermore I believed that there was a power much greater than myself. To me it made since. I still have these beliefs. I believe in the bible, it's teachings and its importance to our nation. Now don't mistake my beliefs as 'religion. I don't attend a church reguraly. I don't always make the right decisions. But God knew I would fall short of his glory.So he sacrificed his only son so that I may be forgiven and be able to enter into the gates of heaven. I don't believe in labels. I think that labels set boundaries to one's self. Futhermore I have attended Christian churches, Baptist, Pentecost churches as well. Let me make it clear. I AM NOT AGANIST ORGANIZED RELIGION. This is just my own personal opinion. However what a spiritual sickness. It's my own personal way of saying, I am separated from God. So how could that be you may ask. Here a couple signs that I am spiritually sick.
- 1. I rely self will.
- I don't trust that thing aol work out for the best
- I worry to much
- I call a friend when I'm in trouble, instead of calling on God.
- I ignore the holy spirits signs that warn try to guide
- I become selfish, self centered
With all this turmoil in my life. There sometimes seems to be no hope. But if you know of a God he may be called something else.I call him God. So spiritual sickness for me cause. Depression, mental anguish, a lost of self worth. In the physical realm stomach aches, headaches, and insomnia. Really you may say yes.
How to heal from a spiritual sickness
Meditate on his word
Find someone you trust to confide in.