See the 12 Incredible Ad Campaigns That Made the #Femvertising Finals … and Vote for Your Favorites
As we kicked off the call for submissions for the first-ever #Femvertising Awards last month, we knew it would be a brilliant addition to the Voices of the Year keynote at #BlogHer15. We've always celebrated women's voices at VOTY, and SheKnows has long championed stereotype-busting advertising for its ability to change the world. Putting them together just made sense.
And …. now that we're down to the finals? We're IN LOVE. Just as the Voices of the Year are always an inspirational mix of funny, heart-touching, and stirring pieces—so are these 12 incredible campaigns. Some of them went viral, and you've likely seen them before. Others may be new to you. They're all honest, empowering, and highly worthy of our highest honor. We can't wait to see what you choose, and to announce the winners on stage in July.
FINALISTS BY CATEGORY
- Cardstore by American Greetings: #WorldsToughestJob (Nominated by Sway Group)
- HelloFlo: First Moon Party
- Sport England: This Girl Can
- Clif Bar & Company: LUNAFEST
- L'Oréal Paris: Women of Worth (Nominated by TogoRun & FleishmanHillard)
- RAM Trucks: Courage Inside (Nominated by The Richards Group)
- Always: #LikeAGirl (Nominated by MSLGROUP)
- Google: Made With Code (Nominated by Red & Co.)
- Microsoft: Girls Do Science
You can vote for your favorites once per day until 11:59 p.m. Eastern on June 19. … and you can also submit your personal favorite to be considered for a People's Choice award. So get voting now!
And Join the conversation by following @Femvertising and using the hashtag #Femvertising.