This quick and easy dinner is perfect for those days when you forget to plan ahead and want a quality meal with minimal fuss. These Salmon Croquettes taste great and are low in fat. You can pair them with an array of sides including sweet potatoes, brown rice, baked fries, and of course steamed or fresh vegetables.
Here is the simple recipe…enjoy!
- 4-5 cans of Salmon
- 1/2-3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1-2 Eggs
- 2 Tbs. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup diced Onion
- 1 Tbs. oregano
- 1Tbs. Basil
- Olive Oil
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium size bowl.
- Form into palm size patties
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat
- Pour Olive Oil into hot skillet
- Place 3-4 patties on skillet
- Cook patties for 3-4 minutes or until browned
- Flip and repeat
- Place cooked patties on a dinner plate with paper towels to remove any excess oil.
- Serve and Enjoy