A Round-Up of the Best DIY New Year's Eve Posts on BlogHer
Do you have any big plans for New Year's Eve? My days of big parties are long behind me, but this does not mean I don’t still celebrate. I may not stay awake until midnight, but you better bet I make pipe cleaner tiaras every year and have a batch of black-eyed peas on the stove.
See? We celebrate!
Whether you are donning a little black dress and making the scene or wearing your jammies and staying home with the kids, there is a craft for you.
- The Classroom Creative has gathered a slew of fun ideas to make with the kiddos.
- Malia from Yesterday on Tuesday has two different NYE themed round-ups on her blog. First up is a post about New Year's Eve crafts, and second shares free NYE themed printables.
- You can find 13 DIY headbands and head adornments over on Chic Steals.
- Can you ever have too many free printables? I didn't think so. All For the Boys has a great round-up on her blog.
- Baby Cheapskate has a list of cheap and fun things to do with the kids on New Year's Eve.
Now you have no excuse to have a craftless New Years Eve!