ROASTED VEGETABLE AND BROWN RICE SALAD
Preparation time: 50 Mins
Servings: 6 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Roasted Vegetable and Brown Rice Salad.
Ingredients for Roasted Vegetable and Brown Rice Salad:
- 2 medium sized zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz. corns
- 10 oz. peas
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 tsp. chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup regular rice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
Here are the easy steps to make Roasted Vegetable and Brown Rice Salad:
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Place aluminium foil in baking dish.
- Toss zucchini, red pepper, corn, peas, garlic, 1 tbsp. oil and 2 tsp. chicken flavor bouillon on pan.
- Roast, stirring once, 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In the meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil over medium heat in a saucepan and cook rice until golden.
- Stir in water, pasta sauce and remaining 2 tsp. chicken flavor bouillon.
- Bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer covered until rice is tender.
- Combine rice, vegetables, cilantro and lime juice in a large bowl and serve it hot.
Hope you will enjoy the tasty and delicious Roasted Vegetable and Brown Rice Salad.