Praying, waiting and watching...
The trip up for Zush had the vet telling me that Zush has to be watched.
We have to stop one med and watch her.As it gets a little cooler this week, we’ll
see if there is any change.Hopefully there will be, God willing. If not,down to
the vet we go on Monday morning.
Managed to get some laundry done and have issues perking that are right on
time to keep my head weighed down even more. All a part of life, I guess. I
made sick calls for Church, only to be told my buddy is now sleeping half a day.
Just the kind of stuff to break your heart.
Hopefully,the shore will pick us back up, at least for a little while.