PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS
Preparation time: 20 Min + freezing
Servings: 6-8 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats:
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 cups rice krispies
- 18 oz peanut butter
- 2 cups corn syrup
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 6 oz butterscotch morsels
Here are the easy steps to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats:
- Bring sugar and syrup to a boil.
- Add peanut butter in this and cook, stirring until well melted.
- Remove from heat and pour hot mixture over krispie rice. Mix it quickly and thoroughly.
- Spread in a greased pan. Sprinkle butterscotch morsels and chocolate chips over top.
- Press morsels and chips into bar mixture lightly with spoon.
- Cool it, then cut into bars and store at room temperature.
You will love to have this healthy and yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats.