3 Easy Steps to the Best (and Healthiest) Kettle Corn Ever
Delicious buttery, sweet popcorn! You remember loving kettle corn as a kid, right? Now that all the research on GMOs has come out, it's hard to fully enjoy this tasty treat without feeling guilty (at least for me). That's why I've come up with an organic kettle corn that is healthy and doesn't require the use of a microwave. (I've been microwave-free for almost two years and I love knowing that none of our food is cooked with radiation.)
What you need
- Organic Popping Corn (I got mine from Whole Foods)
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Sea Salt
- Organic Stevia (I used Skinny Girl Organic Stevia) or Sugar in the Raw
- Pop popcorn according to your popcorn maker's instructions.
- While it is filling the bowl, spray popcorn with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt and a few stevia packets over popcorn and lightly toss.
Now it's time to pop on a movie and enjoy! I hope you like this delicious treat as much as I do!