Office Supplies I'm Loving
I am a complete office supply nerd. Back to school displays? LOVE THEM. I get all geeked about pens and notebooks and cute paperclips. Maybe it’s because I am paper-and-pencil kind of girl – I still handwrite notes and outline blog posts on paper. Or maybe it is because I am a complete Type A individual who loves things to be organized, categorized, and color-coded. Whatever the reason, I am a true office supply geek.
So for this next installment of Things I’m Loving, I thought I would turn the spotlight on my beloved office supplies. Here’s my round-up of office supplies I’m loving:
1. Uni-ball Vision Elite Pen. While I do adore the way these pens write – not to thick of a line and little inky – I also have a bit of a sentimental reason for loving them. These were my brother’s favorite pens. He was like me – notebooks full of thoughts, ideas, notes, musings. And he had a whole collection of these pens in various different colors. When he passed away, some close friends and my sister and I each took one of his pens. I still keep it in my purse. And now I use these, as well.
2. Notebook from Tri-Coastal Designs. This just happens to be the notebook I’m using right now. I go through quite a few in a year and I always look for something that catches my eye with a great quote or an inspiring message or a beautiful picture. Whatever suits my fancy when I’m in the market for a new one!
3. Notes App for iPhone. While I truly am a paper-and-pencil girl I had to include this app on my list. There are times when I just can’t get to a pen and paper and this app is perfect for recording a quick idea or note. And since I am slightly addicted to my phone, I always have it with me and handy.
4. Avery NoteTabs. I love these little guys. You can write on the tab part, and the sticky part is repositionable and see-thru. I use these in my planner to divide the sections – weekly to-do, meal planning, blogging, etc. Then I can peel it up and move it each week, or as needed.
5. Bic Mechanical Pencils. I like my pencils sharp, and good pencil sharpeners are hard to come by these days! Not to mention hard to have handy. So I favor a mechanical pencil (or a close second place is the “pop-a-point” pencils from childhood). These little guys are cheap and come with plenty in a pack.
What office supplies are you loving? Any other office supply geeks out there?
Looking for more office supply geekery? Follow me on Facebook for more “behind the blog” info, follow me onInstagram for snapshots of my office supply nerdiness, or check out and follow my Office Supply Geek board on Pinterest!