New to the beautiful Blogher world. Let me introduce myself.
I want to make you laugh. I want to make you think about something differently than you ever have before. I want to confirm that we're really not all that different. I want to absorb your attention away from the busy, mundane lives we all live. I want to connect. I want to evolve. I want to write.
Let me introduce myself.
- I'm 33 yrs young with a much older soul.
- Two little people call me Momma - Sassy 4yo and Little Man. Both teach me, test me, humble me and make me nuts usually in a five minute time span.
- I'm sarcastic and out spoken on my best day but shy from sharing my own thoughts most of the time. It's a work in progress.
- I had a map of how my life was "supposed" to look by now and that has gone out the window. Thank God for that.
- I started blogging as a way to clear my head but it is turning out to be something bigger than I ever imagined...and I am hooked.
- Some of my writing is a result of being a survivor of too many ugly events in my life but a desire to incorporate it into something that makes the pain and dysfunction worth something.
- The rest of my writing is random, humorous takes on being a woman, being Momma and this crazy world spinning all around me.
and one more thing...
- I always capitalize the word Mom (in all of its forms). I'm not saying all Moms are equivalent to God, but I do know this crazy world couldn't keep spinning without us both.
“I fight with love and I laugh with rage....you gotta live light enough to see the humor, and long enough to see some change...” ~Ani DiFranco~
Poke around in my sometimes funny, sometimes serious and often random archives over at WordPress. W.T.F. words thoughts feelings
I love to share posts that make me laugh or make me think on my Facebook Fan Page.