LINGUINE WITH RED PLUMS
Here is our today’s recipe Linguine With Red Plums.
Ingredients for Linguine With Red Plums:
- 350g linguine
- 1-2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1-2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 red plums
- 1 shallot
- Basil leaves
- Marjoram leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Here are the easy steps to make Linguine With Red Plums:
- Chop the pine nuts, 2 stems of marjoram and a dozen basil leaves.
- Do the mock in a bowl and stir in Parmesan and 2 tablespoons oil.
- Halve the plums, remove the cavity and cut into thin crams.
- Keep some crams for garnish.
- Cook the linguine in plenty of salted water.
- Chop the shallot and fry it with 5 tablespoons of oil.
- Add the salt and pepper and cook it over high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Drain the linguine and add them in the pan with plums.
- Add the pine nuts mixture and cook while stirring for about 1 minute.
- Serve the linguine and garnish with the reserved plum slices and pine nuts mixture.
Hope you will enjoy the tasty Linguine With Red Plums.