How To Properly Take Care Of Your Nails
Getting your nails done can cost you a fortune, but if you take our tips into consideration, you might be able to save yourself a couple of trips to the nail salon. It should feel like a luxury to go to the salon, not a chore eating away at your wallet.
Materials You’ll Need:
-Nail Polish Remover
-Bowl of sudsy water
- Soak a cotton ball with nail polish remover and remove any polish you have remaining on your fingernails.
- Take a bowl of sudsy water and soak your fingers for 4-5 minutes
- When finished, dry your hands with a washcloth and then use the washcloth to push back your cuticles. You want to make sure you push back your cuticles, so your nails have an even appearance.
- Clip and file your nails to the length you prefer. Make sure there are no jagged edges so that you don’t cut yourself on accident. DO NOT BUFF YOUR NAILS OFTEN this will cause them to become flimsy and weak.
- Soak your hand in lemon juice for 3 minutes to get healthier looking nails. The minerals in lemon juice help your nails and get rid of any yellow in them.
- Take moisturizing lotion, rub it on your hand, then fold a towel around it and let it sit for 7 minutes. This will give your nails a deep conditioner.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Now you are ready to begin polishing your nails
We hope you enjoy your beautiful, healthy nails! XOXO~T2B