Austin BlogHer Holiday Party
That's right, it's a BlogHer Holiday Party!
Join us at Central Market Cafe on North Lamar for some holiday mingling. Austin and Central Texas bloggers and tweeters, bring non-perishable foods to donate to the Capital Area Food Bank. There will be a scale to see just how many pounds of food we can collect, so break out those coupons, shop those sales, and bring those nonperishable donations!
We will have holiday goodies for y'all to snack on, and feel free to step away and order yourself dinner and/or a drink - whatever you need most after a long day.
- DATE: Thursday, December 3rd
- PLACE: Central Market Cafe, 4001 N Lamar (map)
- TIME: 7-9pm (or if you just can't stop networking when they close, the party can certainly move elsewhere)
- DONATE: CAFB specifically asks for: Canned meats like tuna, stew and chili (pop-tops preferred); Canned vegetables; Pasta & pasta sauce; Beans; Rice; Healthy cereals; Peanut Butter; and Baby food & baby formula.
- RSVP/QUESTIONS: Leave a comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
p.s. Yes, we will make sure you can tell which tables are ours.