Gratitude linkup - Week of 1/12/14
Participation in Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad, is a great place for me to spend some time each week.
Nothing can keep you in the moment like a dose of gratitude. Participation in the linkup gives me a place to be accountable to my gratitude. It's a way for me to publicly share this gratitude, as well.
With the gratitude linkup, I can take a moment, any moment in time, and really stop. Stop and say thanks to whatever powers that be, wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
So, here are the things I'm grateful for today:
- A place to call home.
- A place to call home, complete with heat and running water.
- A place to call home, complete with heat and running water and electricity.
- A place to call home, complete with heat and running water and two people I love dearly.
- Being able to watch Baby Boy grow and develop, discover the world around him, test me, and show unconditional love no matter what.
- Clean water.
- Food cooked at home (mostly) every night.
- Relationships, no matter how testy they get.
- The willingness to love and be loved.
- The truth of life in all of its difficulties.
- Willingness and desire to seek information and use it to the best of my ability.
- Growing wisdom every day.
- Overall very good health of my family.
- A new day, every day, to try again, to share, to grow, to love, to dream, to experience, and to move forward.
- The brightness of Baby Boy's smile and hearing his laughter.
- The way Baby Boy falls asleep in my arms while I work.
- A computer desperately needing a new battery, but still running smoothly.
- Awareness of my feelings, my struggles, and my gratitude.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
Read more on Life Breath Present