The gratitude link.
Today, January 19, 2014, I list my grateful things:
- My daughter's audition went well.
- She called me 'Mama' in her text. (Her term of affection for me. She makes my heart grow when she uses it.)
- Having time this weekend to write, read, browse and learn as much as I wanted to.
- Dexter, the final season. ( I watched the final episode last night. No words. Well, ok, one...BRILLIANT)
- My laundry room and appliances.
- My friends. Really. I have the greatest friends.
Thanks Laurel for creating the Gratitude Link. Click on the link below and share your gratitude list with us. Come on people...we are all grateful for something! It is a feel good exercise. Do it!
In honor of NaBloPoMo in November, BlogHer is launching BlogHer PRO School, a month-long course of concrete ways to improve your writing and focus your blog. And don't miss your chance to build on your NaBlo inspiration at BlogHer PRO on December 3-4: Two intensive, hands-on days of workshops and opportunities that help you take your blog or business to the next level. REGISTER NOW!