Ginger Soy Chicken Thighs
I love this recipe. It is one of my go-to recipes when I need a simple and quick weeknight dinner. The trick is to marinade the chicken for at least 6 hours. It is super easy to make the marinade in the morning and throw it on the grill when you get home at night. It is also great the next day for lunch either on its own or tossed in a salad. Serve with brown rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Inactive Time: 6-10 hours
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- In a resealable bag, add the chicken, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Massage the marinade into the chicken. Close bag and let it set in the refrigerator for 6-10 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for approximately 6 minutes per side. Check for doneness. The chicken should be opaque but still juicy inside. Remove from the grill and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Plate chicken and garnish with scallions. Serve with rice.
A family that eats together... from foodie to kid friendly in one dish