Get a Buzz Going on Your Blog for the New Year
Here are a few tips that may help you get the buzz going on your blog and other social media sites.
1. Your aim should be to create content that people want to read and share.
2. Be true to the goals you set out for your blog: Are you providing valuable information? Are you provoking conversation? Are you commenting on trending topics?
3. Use key words in your title and blog post.
4. Share your link on all social media.
Grow Your Social Media Presence
1. Find and like five new pages in your niche.
2. Post about two interesting topics related to your niche per day.
3. Update your Facebook page daily if you have one.
4. Ask people to comment, like, and share your posts.
1. Send at least three new tweets daily. Make them fun and interesting.
2. Re-tweet two interesting tweets daily.
3. Follow ten new people per week.
1. Add five new people to your circle each week.
2. Share blog posts at least twice a day. (Make sure you share to public.)
1. Post images from your blog as pins leading back to your blog.
2. Add one new board that contains six new pins each week.
4. Always use keywords in your pin description and board titles.
5. Follow five new pin boards each week in your niche.
1. Subscribe to three new channels in your niche each week.
2. Find three new videos each week to share on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
I hope this helps! Wishing you the best of luck.