Preparation time: 10 Min
Servings: 4 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Fruit Sandwich.
Ingredients for Fruit Sandwich:
- 8 Bread slices
- 6 Tablespoons chopped Apple or pear or apricot or strawberry
- 8 Tablespoons cottage cheese
- 6 Tablespoons Pineapple
- 6 Tablespoon Slivered almonds
Here are the easy steps to make Fruit Sandwich:
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except bread slices.
- If necessary, use more cottage cheese to hold everything together.
- Spread the mixture on bread slices.
Kids will love to eat this healthy and cheesy Fruit Sandwich.