Fabulous Websites for Dog Lovers
Here are a few of my favorite sources for all things DOG...
- Oliver Blu designs on Etsy. Women's t-shirts, tote bags, stationery, baby onesies, and more! Many items appliqued with silhouette of dog breed and fabric of your choice. Based in Austin, Texas.
- Watercolor Art by David J. Rogers on Ebay. Beautiful watercolors of numerous dog breeds at affordable prices. He also has a shop on Etsy called k9artgallery.
For your dog:
- Suburban Dog House. Huge variety of collars, beds, toys, clothing, and more for dogs. Jackets for large dogs starting at only $15! Also, check out the wide selection of orbee tuff toys.
- Cloud Star. Natural treats, food, and bath products. I especially appreciate their selection of wheat and corn free treats, as Miadog's food allergies give her frequent ear infections.
- Dog Food Analysis. Rates and analyzes the ingredients of just about every dog food available. It is hard to find an affordable dog food that isn't full of allergens--we ended up switching to Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach to avoid corn, wheat, and beets. It is only rated two stars on this site but it is affordable and beats the one star Iams Large Breed (full of allergens) that we were feeding them before I found this site. The change has seriously cut down on Mia's ear infections.