Last Minute Fabulous Finds For Father's Day
Father's Day is this Weekend!!
Fear not, I've got you covered. Here are a few fabulous last minute Father's Day gift ideas for your special Dad.
1. There is not a dad in the world who does not love hot wings and Sean's Booyah Wing Sauces are the top wing sauces in the world! You don't have to take my word for it - but you should. The guys I live with couldn't live without the Sean's!
2. Dads love to grill, dads love to camp/tailgate/make fire in the back yard, right? This amazing made-to-order grill set up will wow him. Heck, it ALMOST makes me want to go camping.
Blacksmith Creations has dozens of great guy-gifts.
3. Is coffee the most important meal of his day? Is he a science geek? Look no further.
A syphon coffee maker brews coffee using two chambers where vapor pressure and vacuum produce coffee which is rich, clean, crisp, and smooth compared to other brewing methods. Considered by coffee connoisseurs to be one of the best brewing methods for a serious cup of coffee. And it looks cool too!
4. How about a nice, crisp, summery-tasting bottle of white with a stopper guaranteed to keep it perfectly chilled? The Corkcicle is just the thing...and it won't break the bank.
5. He'll never have to shop for socks again with a Sockscription to Blacksocks.com! For just over eighty bucks, Dad can have new socks three times a year. Soft, snug, comfortable and luxuriously dressy they're available in every style and length you can imagine.
6. Is Dad too cool for school? Perhaps he's a little young for black dress socks? Is he a gadget guy with an ear for music? How about a wee little scratch pad for his pocket? That's right: a credit card DJ scratch pad.
7. What about meat? Our Dad is a steak and potatoes kind of guy. There's lots of places to buy quality prime beef online but Williams-Sonoma take the guess work out of it. Hook him up with some meat he isn't likely to buy for himself.
8. You know, you can always get him a tie!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
blackbird blogs almost every day at Say La Vee.