Easter Chocolate Muffins
Preparation time: 40 Min
Servings: 8-10 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Easter Chocolate Muffins.
Ingredients for Easter Chocolate Muffins:
- 2 eggs
- 90 g soften butter
- 150 g sugar
- 180 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 g flour
- 50 g bitter cocoa
- 2/3 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 g dark chocolate drops
- 50 g white chocolate drops
- 16 pieces small chocolate eggs
Here are the easy steps to make Easter Chocolate Muffins:
- In a bowl, mixes soften butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and milk with whisk.
- In a separate bowl, mix and sift together flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture and cocoa mixture of eggs and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate drops (dark and white).
- Grease the muffin pan with paper cups.
- Charge the basket halfway and in every muffin place one chocolate egg.
- Add the dough over it yet to fill 3/4 full height.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the pan and leave to cool on a grid.
Hope you will love the yummy and delicious Easter Chocolate Muffins.