DIY Glitter Tea Lights
Seriously... who doesn't love Pinterest. And candles. And glitter.
After looking at a whole bunch of ways to make these pretty candle holders, I took a trip into town and picked up some supplies!
- 6 glass bowls - I purchased 3 different sizes, 2 of each. They were $1.25 each from the dollar store
- Elmer's School Glue
- Glitter - I bought Extra Fine Champagne, Fine Silver and Silver Microbeads
- Foam Brush
How I did it:
- mixed 1/2 of each jar of glitter into a plastic bowl and mixed it
- mixed glue with water - basically 3 parts glue & 1 part water
- with my foam brush I wiped the glue mixture inside the bowl - it looked like this
- pour some of your glitter mixture in an rotate the glass bowl on it's side letting the glitter roll around on the inside and stick
- hold the glass bowl upside down over the glitter bowl and tap out excess
- sit right side up and allow to dry
Super simple, super pretty - it took me about 10 minutes to do all six!