CRISPY CORN DOGS
Preparation time: 10 Min
Servings: 8-10 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Crispy Corn Dogs.
Ingredients for Crispy Corn Dogs:
- 10 Frankfurters
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
Here are the easy steps to make Crispy Corn Dogs:
- In medium bowl mix flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- With a fork, mix the shortening until mixture be like fine crumbs.
- In small bowl, beat egg and milk. Add to dry mixture and mix it well.
- Dip the franks into the batter to coat all sides. Let excess batter drip off.
- Drop 2 at a time into hot oil. Fry until golden.
- Insert wooden skewer in end of each. Serve hot.
Hopefully your kids will love to have Crispy Corn Dogs with ketchup or mustard sauce.