A few thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head lately...
1. There is no such thing as "boneless" chicken wings. They are the exact same chicken nuggets your kids and grandkids are eating. You can call them any fancy name you want...but they are still chicken nuggets. Own it.
2. It is not "Obama", "Bush", "Clinton", or "Reagan". It is President Obama, President Bush, President Clinton, and President Reagan. You don't have to like or respect the man. Respect the office. Do not complain about the lack of respect from the younger generation when this is the poor example you set.
3. Why does "America's Got Talent" only have one American judge along with a Canadian, a Brit, and a German? Do we not even have enough talent to fill out the judges' panel?
4. Who's brilliant idea was it to attach a name to every snowstorm? The alphabet isn't long enough!!
5. For that matter, if there is no actual weather event happening; I firmly believe the Weather Channel should default to your local radar screen.
6. Facebook will NOT donate a dollar for every share of a picture of some poor, mutilated child. You have been told this is a hoax a multitude of times. Knock it off!!
7. Why is coffee not available in IV bags?
8. Why is chocolate not available in IV bags?
9. The most precious gift you can give a child is that of reading. With reading, doors open and new worlds appear. The journey is endless.
10. [Insert your random thought here.]