COFFEE PANNA COTTA
Here is our today’s recipe for Coffee Panna Cotta.
Ingredients for Coffee Panna Cotta:
- 500 ml Double cream
- A sachet of vanilla extract
- 90 g Caster sugar
- 4 g Instant coffee
- 15 ml Dark rum
- 2 Gelatine leaves
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate chip
- Few coffee beans
Here are the easy steps to make Coffee Panna Cotta.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water and set it aside.
- Pour the cream in a small pan and turn the heat on.
- Add vanilla extract, sugar, instant coffee and rum.
- Stir it gently for few minutes until the cream gets near to simmer point but not boiled.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Squeeze the gelatine leaves and add in pan.
- Stir it until gelatin completely dissolved in cream mixture.
- Stain the cream into a jug.
- Pour the cream into glasses and put them in fridge for 4-6 hours so the Panna Cotta has time to set.
- Serve when it’s cold and dust it with cocoa powder or chocolate chips.
Hope you will enjoy the delicious and tasty Coffee Panna Cotta.