Bridgestone DriveGuard No Pressure Zone
Can you believe it’s already time for BlogHer ’14? Bridgestone invites you to roll on over to the DriveGuard No Pressure Zone located directly at the BlogHer expo hall entrance to:
- Treat yourself to manicures and massages courtesy of Bridgestone.
- Take stylin’ selfies and learn fuss-free car care tips from Firestone Complete Auto Care.
- Get the DL on how the new DriveGuard tire line from Bridgestone can help you stay cool under pressure.
- Hang out with Sarah James of Whoorl.com and hear her tips for finding Zen in a busy life.
- Enter for a chance to win a free set of tires and a car care package including lifetime alignment. No pressure! Come talk tires at the No Pressure Zone. Then, between July 24th and 26th, tweet a creative photo of your experience in the No Pressure Zone using #DriveGuard and #contest. Bridgestone will choose a winner daily!*
So, what makes the new DriveGuard tire line from Bridgestone so special? Even if you experience a puncture or a complete loss of tire pressure, with DriveGuard tires, you can keep cruising for up to 50 miles at up to 50 mph** without losing your cool. DriveGuard tires perform best when you need them most and help you stay in control of your day.
And, you have the opportunity try DriveGuard for yourself – at BlogHer ‘14! Bridgestone is hosting a DriveGuard Drive and Learn event at BlogHer on Friday, July 25.
Ever put your pedal to the metal in a BMW on an autocross course? Ever driven on a flat tire? You’ll have an opportunity to test DriveGuard tires with zero air pressure. Yep, you heard us right, totally flat. Don’t miss out on what’s sure to be a fun, blogger-bonding experience.
In addition, you’ll receive key car care tips to keep your own hot wheels running newer, longer from Firestone Complete Auto Care. With your car and tires squared away you’ll find yourself officially in the “no pressure zone.” The day also includes a chance to chat and learn from one of the most influential bloggers today, Sarah James of Whoorl.com. Sarah will offer tips to help you stay calm and in control of your day.
Be sure to make the Bridgestone DriveGuard No Pressure Zone part of your journey at BlogHer ’14.
Curious to learn more about DriveGuard? Watch this quick video:
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be attendee at BlogHer ’14. 18 and over. Not sponsored by Twitter. Official rules: DriveGuard.com/BlogHer14
**Repairability of DriveGuard tires depends on the tire damage, amount of pressure loss, and vehicle operating conditions. Contact a Bridgestone retailer for details.