BlogHer Conferences Update - - January 18, 2013
Holy cow what a week!! For those of you who have not been checking the BlogHer Conferences home page, here is what you have missed:
- BlogHer Entrepreneurs announcement! Yep, we're baaaack and we're excited to be partnering with Skype, a division of Microsoft for this fabulous 2 day, targeted event for women who want to start something. For all the details and how to register, check out Elisa's post. See you in March!
- Pathfinder, HealthMinder, and Viewfinder Days were announced! These three independent events are a pre-conference to BlogHer '13 in Chicago. Shannon outlines all the details in her post and of course, how to register. Note: Separate registration is required and space is limited.
But wait, there is more...
- The BlogHer '13 preliminary agenda was also announced! (Get ready for a lot of !! marks in this post.) That's right, we have announced the preliminary agenda and it's fabulous. We culled through thousands of submissions and believe this is the best of the best. Check it out and start planning your days in Chicago.
If you can believe it, there is more...
- Room of Your Own submissions for BlogHer '13 are OPEN! What is Room of Your Own (ROYO)? Shannon says it best, "it's another way we enable registered conference attendees to make your conference experience your own!" Check out all the details in her post and start submitting your ideas!
Oh yes, there is more...
- Jenna interviewed three speakers for BlogHer Food on the Principles of Storytelling, an exciting session taking place on Friday, June 7. In her interview, Jenna asks Merry-Jennifer Markham, Rachel Mathews, and Jenny Rosentrach this: "As you're speaking on Food Storytelling, would you care to share your favorite "food story" post, either on your blog or another food blog and a brief note on why it sticks out in your head?" Their answers are deliciously fascinating and window into what you can expect in their session. Go take a look!
So that was our week; we gave you lots to read, so jump in and enjoy!
vp, event operations