BlogHer Co-Founders on FORTUNE's Powerful Women List
We're very excited that BlogHer's co-founders have been added to the list of FORTUNE's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs!
"On behalf of the BlogHer community, we are so honored that FORTUNE’s editors have named us to the FORTUNE 2013 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs list and to be among such a distinguished community of women entrepreneurs," said co-founders Lisa Stone, CEO; Elisa Camahort Page, COO; and Jory Des Jardins, President of Strategic Alliances; in a joint statement. "We'd like to thank our sponsors and our investors for their partnership. We look forward to unveiling more pioneering, cross-platform publishing opportunities for the influencers and the brands who support BlogHer, Inc."
The 2013 list includes women who have created innovative companies across various industries, with BlogHer as the only honoree from the publishing category. BlogHer's co-founders will join The FORTUNE Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs community, which includes prominent female leaders such as Lauren Bush, FEED Projects LLC; Jessica Alba, The Honest Co.; and Jennifer Hyman and Jennifer Fleiss, Rent the Runway.
Here is the complete 2013 list of FORTUNE's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs:
- Sarah Collins, Founder, Natural Balance
- Sari Davidson, CEO and Chief Booginhead, BooginHead
- Ann Hand, CEO, Project Frog
- Julia Hartz, Co-Founder, Eventbrite
- Leila Janah, Founder and CEO, Samasource
- Jules Pieri, Co-Founder and CEO, The Grommet
- Maria Rios, President and CEO, Nation Waste, Inc.
- Lori Steele, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Everyone Counts
- Lisa Stone, Elisa Camahort Page, and Jory Des Jardins Co-Founders, BlogHer, Inc.
- Rose Wang, Founder and CEO, Binary Group