Beautiful Spring Craft Blogs to Follow
Stuck inside during an April shower? Follow these blogs that draw from the season's glorious colors to create some truly inspired craft projects.
TOWN AND COUNTRY LIVING
Jennifer's pretty blog has a rustic, farmhouse vibe with a bit of a Chicago edge and lots of April-fresh crafts. Check out her vintagey spring and Easter decorations, bright yellow springtime centerpiece, and colorful DIY button flowers.
- Follow Town and Country Living on BlogHer
- Follow Town and Country Living on Pinterest
- Follow Town and Country Living on Twitter
Spring has definitely sprung at Craftberry Bush, where Lucy's been busy making all kinds of tutorials—like the ones for Rice Krispies chick pops, a realistic bird's nest, and the beautiful peonies made out of crepe paper pictured above.
- Follow Craftberry Bush on BlogHer on BlogHer
- Follow Craftberry Bush on Pinterest
- Follow Craftberry Bush on Instagram
A CULTIVATED NEST
Manuela blogs about making the most of the home you have now, and her Atlanta abode is currently full of cute spring projects. Explore a roundup of this season's love of moss, a fabric-wrapped spring wreath, and even some spring-showery planters made of rain boots.
REMODELANDO LA CASA
Cristina posts tutorials, tablescapes, budget renovation ideas, and photography tips bilingual (Spanish/English) blog. Her current projects include a beautiful pastel spring mantel and a centerpiece with Easter egg ornaments.
- Follow Remodelando La Casa on BlogHer
- Follow Remodelando La Casa on Twitter
- Follow Remodelando La Casa on Pinterest
KARA'S PARTY IDEAS
It's exactly what it sounds like: an entire blog full of themes, decorations, photos, and recipes for parties from birthdays to bridal showers. Don't miss her ideas for a birthday at the start of baseball season, a Beatrix Potter garden party, and a chalkboard-themed spring brunch.
- Follow Kara's Party Ideas on BlogHer
- Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Twitter
- Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Pinterest
On her blog, Joanne focuses on sewing, knitting, and crocheting tutorials. Her adorable spring projects include a lop-eared pastel sock bunny, Sakura Easter eggs, and what might be the cutest amigurumi bunny you've ever seen.
Which blogs with great spring crafts have you seen lately? Share your recommendations in the comments.