BREAD MACHINE STYLE SUPER STICKY CINNAMON BUNS
- Let me start by saying that I found this recipe over at AllRecipes.com. It is called
Clone of a Cinnabon
INGREDIENTS (for the dough):
- 1 cup warm milk2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
INGREDIENTS (for the cinnamon mixture):
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
INGREDIENTS (for frosting):
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle.
- Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan.Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt
- BREAD MACHINE FRENCH BREAD
- After playing around with many different recipes I have finally created a French Bread Recipe that can be mixed in the bread machine that is wonderful!
- 1 1/8 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 package active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in the pan of your bread machine in the order listed above. Set bread machine to dough cycle.When the cycle is complete, remove the dough from bread machine. Divide dough into two equal portions. Roll each portion out into a 9x13 inch rectangle. Pinch ends in and shape dough into a rounded shape. Place dough on a greased baking sheet and allow dough to rise for thirty minutes.Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes
WHOLE WHEAT BREAD MACHINE BREAD
- 1 cup milk, heated to lukewarm
- 3 TBSP water, heated to lukewarm
- 4 TBSP honey
- 1 TSP active dry yeast
- 7.5 oz (1.5+ cups) whole wheat flour
- 7.5 oz (1.5 cups) bread flour
- 3/4 TSP salt
- 1 TBSP butter, cut into small chunks
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan, in order listed. When adding butter, spread chunks evenly between the four corners of the pan.
- Set machine for 1.5 pound loaf, whole wheat cycle (if available), medium crust.
- When bread is done, gently remove from the pan to cool on a rack. Wrap in a towel to slow cooling if a more even crust is desired. Brush crust with butter.