Announcing: Registration Open for Third Annual BlogHer PRO '14 Conference
Today we are thrilled to announce the return of the BlogHer PRO Conference. This December, the third annual BlogHer PRO will return to the Sofitel San Francisco Bay in Redwood City for two days of focus on your blogging business.
Now in its third year, BlogHer PRO is an intensive event for professionally-minded bloggers looking to take their business, marketing, and technical skills to the next level. BlogHer PRO will focus on hands-on workshops designed to have you walk away better equipped to pursue success than when you came in.
In 2013 we introduced “lightning lessons,” and this year we will use those lightning lessons as a jumping-off point to dig more deeply, with a series of workshops designed to have you work on something right there and walk away with tangible improvements.
The final agenda will be announced in the next few weeks, but examples of "walk away" workshop goals include:
- Walk away with a new, professional media kit
- Walk away with a self-hosted blog
- Walk away with a mobile-friendly update to your blog design/template
- Walk away with a book proposal outline
- Walk away with a video introduction to enhance your media kit or About page
Register today for two days of education and networking (and, of course, some fun).
Date: December 3 & 4, 2014
Location: Hotel Sofitel, San Francisco Bay
- Blogger rate: $199
- Student Rate: $99 (for current full-time students at any level)
- BlogHer Network Member: $149 (for current active BlogHer Publishing or Social Media Influencer Network members)
- Company rate: $499 (for brands, agencies, organizations, corporate ambassadors or representatives)
Accommodations: Either register through this link or call 650.598.9000 to make your reservation. Mention BlogHer PRO for the $199 per night room rate with in-room internet included.
We look forward to seeing you there!
vp, event operations