Announcing the BlogHer '14 Breakout Session Schedule!
We're offering seven tracks of programming at BlogHer '14, including:
- Blogging Fundamentals - The social media landscape continues to evolve rapidly, so whether you're relatively new or you've been at it a while, this is where you'll come to brush up on those fundamentals about blogging. This track will give you the tools you need to start strong and stay strong.
- Level Up - If you're an experienced blogger (and an experienced conference-goer), this track will give you new ideas and new inspiration to make more of your content, and more income from it.
- Publishing - Discover how to get published, the reality of life as a published writer, and different avenues you can explore to expand your skills and develop your portfolio.
- The Visual Web - We've all heard that pronouncements about how the Web is becoming more visually-driven. What does this mean for a writer? This track is designed to help the writer fully appreciate and participate in the Visual Web. Discover how to harness its power for (your own) good.
- Deep Blogging - Beneath the surface of your platform, your stats, your fonts, and your follower ratio are personal, meaningful, sometimes political motivations and considerations. Let's dig a little deeper into that and move mountains.
- The Geek Bar - Get small-group, hands-on help with your geekiest, techiest, most analytical blogging questions. Roll your sleeves up and crawl under the hood of your blog with some of our community's most experienced tech mavens.
- The Writing Lab - Sharpen your pencil, pour another cup of coffee, and cozy up with experienced writers to learn how to refine your technique, polish your work, and create content that continue to find new fans, illuminate and resonate.
We've already announced three amazing keynotes lined up for BlogHer '14 - Jenny Lawson (the Bloggess), Tig Notaro, and the 10x10 Project, featuring 15 fantastic community members. Stay tuned for more keynote announcements as we come closer to the event.
Additionally, you'll have time to meet and mingle with friends old and new at our evening events. We'll be outlining the BlogHer '14 Party Plan in a separate post, but fun traditions and exciting new plans are in the works.
There are a lot more details about BlogHer '14 coming over the next months, but we hope you're as excited about our preliminary agenda as we are! Between the program, the keynotes, and the parties, there's something for everyone this year. Register here, and we'll see you there!
Content Marketing Manager