5 Blogs for Super Bowl Snacks
The Super Bowl is coming up--it’s this Sunday, I’m sure you were keeping track---and that means it’s time to gather with friends and break out the tailgate fare. Oh, and I guess there’s a big game to watch too. As always, the BlogHer food bloggers offer up a ton of ideas for football-friendly snacks for game day.
Stephanie from Plain Chicken is no fair weather football fan. She’s been featuring tailgate-ready food since fall with her Football Friday Series, including an innumerable array of dips. Some of our favorites include Warm “Crack” Dip, made with sour cream, ranch, cheese and bacon, and Hot Crab Dip, which brims with crabmeat, cream cheese, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Follow Plain Chicken on BlogHer
- Follow Plain Chicken on Facebook
- Follow Plain Chicken on Twitter
- Follow Plain Chicken on Pinterest
Iowa Girl Eats
Kristin has a five-month-old to wrangle, but that hasn’t stopped her from putting together a post of 15 Super Bowl Recipes: Dips, Bites, Crock-Pot Recipes and More, which even offer up a few healthful options, like the Best Fruit Dip Ever and a Greek Dip Platter. But don’t despair, there are also plenty of indulgent options, like Crock-Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches and Mini Corn Dog Muffins.
- Follow Iowa Girl Eats on BlogHer
- Follow Iowa Girl Eats on Facebook
- Follow Iowa Girl Eats on Twitter
- Follow Iowa Girl Eats on Pinterest
What’s Gaby Cooking
Gaby rounds up her all-time favorite Super Bowl snacks for her Super Bowl Party Menu, from Nacho-Loaded Potato Skins to Bacon Cheddar Chicken Wings. You can even get the kids in on prepping the Pepper Jack-Stuffed Pretzel Bites. She’s also promised a whole post on Guacamole later this week.
- Follow What’s Gaby Cooking on BlogHer
- Follow What’s Gaby Cooking on Facebook
- Follow What’s Gaby Cooking on Twitter
- Follow What’s Gaby Cooking on Pinterest
Jamie Cooks It Up
Jamie from Jamie Cooks It Up is so organized that she has her Super Bowl feast planned out by the course. Among the 35 Super Bowl Recipes in her roundup are appetizers, main course, sides and (of course) dessert. I’m looking forward to trying out her Candy Crunch Caramel Popcorn and Hawaiian Meatballs.
- Follow Jamie Cooks It Up on BlogHer
- Follow Jamie Cooks It Up on Facebook
- Follow Jamie Cooks It Up on Pinterest
A Family Feast
A Family Feast’s Martha puts an inventive spin on all-American classics, with such dishes as Crispy Asian Chicken Wings, Gluten-Free Veggie Burgers and Baked Jalapeño Poppers. We can’t wait to see what else she comes up with before the big game.
- Follow A Family Feast on BlogHer
- Follow A Family Feast on Facebook
- Follow A Family Feast on Twitter
- Follow A Family Feast on Pinterest
Did we miss a food blog with genius Super Bowl recipes? Share it in the comments!