5 blogs I discovered recently
An important item on my wish list (though not officially mentioned on it) is to get back to blogging on a regular interval and keep this space from going dormant.
So last month, a couple of weeks before Christmas, I got back to my blog. But only to first fix its appearance. I changed the look-and-feel of the entire blog - gave it a new background, changed some fonts, revised all the pages, created a new identity.... basically cleaned up a lot of the clutter. :)
While I was busy prepping the blog for its comeback, I also made it a point to revisit the blogs regularly read and add some new ones in.
Today, I am going to post about 5 new blogs that I found recently. This post, in no way, is a review of the below blogs. I just find them interesting and thought of sharing them with you too. :)
- Write Tribe - An awesome stop for all bloggers and writers who need inspiration to just write. Check it out !
- Rainbow Hues - Lovely posts, variant expressions and creativity at its best would be my summarization of this wonderful space.
- Words - I love this space more so because every article in this blog paints a new picture. A true play of words, it is !
- Any Excuse to Write - Simplicity is the best word that describes this blog as the author shares her day-to-day experiences in her own words.
- Maya.... the eternal dreamer - Currently hosting the Blogathon 2014, this blog is a booster of every kind. I love the way she speaks her heart out in every post.
So, have you come across any new blogs ? :)
For more posts, visit - http://momentsilike.blogspot.com