5 blogs I discovered recently
- Write Tribe - An awesome stop for all bloggers and writers who need inspiration to just write. Check it out !
- Rainbow Hues - Lovely posts, variant expressions and creativity at its best would be my summarization of this wonderful space.
- Words - I love this space more so because every article in this blog paints a new picture. A true play of words, it is !
- Any Excuse to Write - Simplicity is the best word that describes this blog as the author shares her day-to-day experiences in her own words.
- Maya.... the eternal dreamer - Currently hosting the Blogathon 2014, this blog is a booster of every kind. I love the way she speaks her heart out in every post.
For more posts, visit - http://momentsilike.blogspot.com
In honor of NaBloPoMo in November, BlogHer is launching BlogHer PRO School, a month-long course of concrete ways to improve your writing and focus your blog. And don't miss your chance to build on your NaBlo inspiration at BlogHer PRO on December 3-4: Two intensive, hands-on days of workshops and opportunities that help you take your blog or business to the next level. REGISTER NOW!